(Company license number: 40534).
This platform dominates the market for a reason, with its robust charting and variety of trader tools. Loved by manual and automated traders alike, MetaTrader 4 is the platform of choice with most forex brokers. However, the trader experience can vary greatly based upon the underlying technology.
Our GTCUP MetaTrader 4 system, ensures you will benefit from the best possible trading experience.
- Trade forex, stocks, indices, and commodities.
- Expert Advisors fully supported.
- Leverage from 1:1 to 1:300.
- Windows, Mac, Web, iOS, Android supported.
- Instant orders with “Fill or Kill” execution.
- The customer may qualify as a Professional client and be entitled to higher leverage of 1:300
With advanced graphical charting tools, a compelling strategy tester, and a range of pending orders, MetaTrader 5 is a multi-asset platform that empowers your trading in every way.
Download the MT5 Desktop or trade on the go with MetaTrader 5 for Mac or Android devices.
- Improved Charting Tools.
- More Pending Order Types.
- Economic Events Directly on Your Charts.
- Built-In Marketplace.
- Upgraded Strategy Tester.
- Trade on the Go with MetaTrader 5 Mobile.
- MetaTrader 5 Web Trading – Trade the Markets from any Browser.